Lucky Patcher is an app which provides full control on the authorizations for apps available on Android. You can change contents, remove the ads, purchase in-app purchases for free, and even more. If you have a rooted device, you can avail all of the features of this app without any problem.
But in the non-rooted device, we are going to teach you the steps on how to use Lucky Patcher. In a non-rooted device, chances for success are less, and it is a bit difficult to use it due to restrictions. But you can still use it with a few tricks discussed below.
Using Lucky Patcher without Root
- Download Lucky Patcher apk file
- Install the file and allow installing apps from unknown sources on the settings in your device.
- Now open Lucky Patcher and tap on the app you would like to modify.
- After tapping on an app, it will show App info, Launch app, Select “Open Menu of Patches”
- Tap on “Create Modified ”
Apply Custom Patch
- When you tap on “Custom patch-applied APK”, it will show you the Custom Patch description. Now you can tap on Apply.
- Now a modified apk file of game/app can be created. It may take a while.
- On successful process, you will get a window in Green color. Or it will show up in red color, if not.
- Go to “Rebuild & Install > Lucky Patcher > Modified > Name of game/app you modified”
- Tap on the game/app and “”
Remove Google Ads
- Tap on the option “APK without Google ads” > Rebuild App
- Now it can create modified APK of that game or app.
- It will show window in Green color if it is successful, or in red color.
- Go to “Rebuild & Install > Lucky Patcher > Modified > Name of game or app you modified.”
- Tap on the game or app > install
Remove License Verification
- Go to “Apk without License Verification” and repeat the steps from 2 to 5 on Google ads removal.
Hack In-App Purchases
Hacking in-app purchases with Lucky Patcher is very simple. Just follow these steps –
- Download and install Lucky Patcher
- Open the app.
- If the device is rooted, continue. Or skip to step
- In the rooted device, scroll to the toolbox at the bottom and find the option ‘patch to Android’ and select it.
- Check on all patches, hit “apply” button and wait for a while to reboot your device.
- Close Lucky Patcher, and open the game or app you want to hack.
- Go to the Shop section and tap on “”
- Now it will ask “Do you want to buy the item for free?”
- Tap “Yes” and buy it for free.
Lucky Patcher is such a great app and one of its kinds as you can use it on a non-rooted device. It is absolutely safe to use, and it doesn’t cause any harm to your OS.